Jerôme (C.J.) van der Have has been a lawyer at JAW Advocaten since 2017. He studied tax and notarial law at Leiden University. He has worked as a tax advisor in the past and is not only a member of NOVA, but also of the NOB.
Jerome has a broad legal orientation and in his practice works in the field of private law, with a focus on common Obligation law and real estate law. He also advises, litigates and mediates in tax law.
Jerome is part of the Tax, Contract Law and Social Security Law sections at JAW Advocaten.
Areas of expertise
- Tax law
- Collection & attachment and execution law
- Real estate law
- Obligation law
- Social Security Law
- Leiden University, tax and notarial law 2014
- Professional training NOVA 2020
- Professional training NOB 2020
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Member of the New or Littéraire Society De Witte
- C.J. van der Have in: J.P. Boer (ed.), “Quality of tax law highlighted”, Liber Amicorum A.O. Lubbers
- C.J. van der Have, “How can the tax judge better serve tax practice in matters that matter?” WFR 2013/515
- C.J. van der Have, “Fair taxation: a libertarian perspective”, Flat rate 2011/224
Specialization Register of legal areas of the Bar Association
- General practice
“Mr. C.J. van der Have has registered general practice as principal legal area in the register of legal areas of the Netherlands Bar Association. On the basis of this registration, he is obliged to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal area according to the standards of the Netherlands Bar Association.”